/ Terms And Conditions / You are here
The term ‘Catering Disposables ltd’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P Ryan And Company, 4 Floor, Harmony Court, Harmony Roe, Dublin 2. Our company registration number is 363863. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
Subject any special terms agreed in writing between the Customer and the Company, the Company shall be entitled to invoice the Customer for the price of the Goods on or at any time after delivery of the Goods unless, the Goods are to be collected by the Customer or the Customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, in which event the Company shall be entitled to invoice the Customer for the price at any time after the Company has notified the Customer that the Goods are ready for collection or (as the case may be) the Company has tendered delivery of the Goods.
Subject to any alternative credit terms being previously agreed in writing between the Customer and the Company, the Customer shall pay the price of the goods within 30 days of the date of the Company’s invoice.
If the Customer fails to make any payment on the due date then, without prejudice to any other right remedy available to the Company, the Company shall be entitled to charge the Customer interest on the amount unpaid at the rate of 2% per annum above the Ulster Bank base rate from time to time, until payment in full is made.
Reserve of Title
The property and title in all Goods sold or agreed to be sold by the Company to the Customer shall remain vested in the Company, whether or not the Goods have been delivered to the Customer until the Company has received payment in full of the price of such Goods and all other Goods in respect of which payment is then due.
Unless title in the Goods passes to the Customer, the Customer shall store the Goods as Bailee and in a fiduciary capacity for the Company, and shall ensure that the Goods remain at all times separately identifiable as the property of the Company and shall return the Goods to the Company on request.
The Seller shall not in any circumstances be liable for any failure or delay in delivery and/or consequential loss incurred on goods delivered howsoever caused. The Seller will be entitled to make partial deliveries or deliveries by instalments and these terms and conditions will apply to each partial delivery.
These conditions shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Disputes arising out of such contracts shall be submitted to arbitration under the laws of the Republic of Ireland.