Our Data Protection approach:
We collect personal information to develop relevant content and information that will help us deliver the most effective customer experience in the following ways:
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of our customer service.
- Provision of services tailored to each user’s interests and requirements.
- With user consent, marketing of services to individual users.
Please note that there are two standard levels of information that are retained when visiting a website:
- General: statistical and other analytical data related to all visitors that is gathered on an aggregate and non-specific basis.
- Personal: specific individually identifiable information that a visitor actively consents to share.
We adhere to a policy of respect and protection with regards to our customers’ data privacy and personal information, and we never wilfully disclose any individually identifiable customer information to any third party without prior express customer consent.
We may, however, occasionally email you with information or queries about your registration or accounts, for instance to request permissions or advise you of changes.
We collect no personally identifiable information about our customers on this website, other than that which is voluntarily and actively shared by emailing us, completing our online “Make Enquiry” form or contacting us with enquiries.
The following data fields are gathered in our online Enquiry Form:
Company Web Address
By availing of any of these or other interactive contact services, you should be aware that you are actively sharing some specific personal information with us. We guarantee that this data will only be used for:
- The specific purposes for which it was provided.
- Verification and security purposes.
- Our internal statistical analysis.